WEB REGISTRATION GUIDE
The following steps will guide you through the online registration process.
- Log into the ACES Portal with your Alamo Colleges District ID and Password. (If you do not have your Alamo Colleges District ID and password call the Help Desk at 210-485-0555.)
- Select My Page
- Go to Registration Tools box and select Look Up Classes
- Select appropriate Term from drop down menu and Submit
- Select the Subject you are looking for
- Select Course Search
- Select View Section for the course you selected. This returns a list of all courses meeting your criteria. You can choose a college, location/attribute type, time/and/or day. Note: The location/attribute type option allows you to choose alternate locations (e.g., SAC courses held at NLC). Courses for which you are eligible to register will have a check box. Select the course by checking the box. Scroll to the bottom and select Register.
- You will be taken back to your schedule with the new class added. If there were any errors or holds (prerequisite, co-requisite, other restrictions), the error/hold will display with your schedule, and the course will not be added.
- Repeat steps 4-7 to add additional classes.
Students enrolling in one of the colleges in the Alamo Colleges District for the first time who have earned less than 15 college level semester credit hours must register for a Student Success course (SDEV — Sudent Development) or Learning Framework. A Student Success course is required in the first term of enrollment.
It is highly recommended that you register early and follow an educational goal plan:
- Degree Plan
- Certificate Program
- Transfer Plan
For more detailed information, see Degree Information and Registration.
Tuition bills will not be mailed. Your bill can be viewed in your online self-service account. Payment deadlines/drop dates can be found online. If payment is not made before the payment deadline, you will be dropped from all classes for that semester.
Pay by credit card or check online. Payments may also be made in person at the business offices.
A Payment Plan is available for all semesters with the exception of Flex sessions.
Students who have been awarded financial aid must accept their awards online.
For more detailed information, see Registration Dates & Payment Deadlines/Refund Dates.
Provide proof of payment to obtain your student ID. For more detailed information, see Student Identification.